Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just a Few Randoms....

Just wanted to pop in and share a few pics from around the house lately. We took the dogs for a frolic in the soccer fields right on the other side of my back fence. Did I mention my house backs up to where I went to high school? Yep. I've even heard the marching band practicing a little already. Most people would probably dread that, but I say, "Ahh, memories".  




hard to believe I only live one street away from this now! Not too shabby. 



not mentioning any names here, but someone really enjoys their tv...


And we end with this AMAZIN thrift store/Craiglist find. MY DINING TABLE. Complete with a super heavy metal frame and solid wood top.  Here is a sneak peak of its transformation in the works....I am ba-na-nas over this table! B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Oh, and it was $45. That's how I roll. Bam.





No comments:

Post a Comment